- Microsoft Flow Integration
Here’s what you will need to start using the Plivo connector:
This connector doesn’t have any triggers.
You can perform the following actions on Microsoft Flow that are powered by Plivo.
- Get message: Fetch details of a message, given the message UUID
- List messages: Get a list of all messages associated with your Plivo account
- Make a Call: Make a call by specifying the source, destination, and the answer URL
- Send SMS: Send a text message by specifying the source, destination, and the message
Note: If you are using a Plivo trial account, you can send messages and make calls only to verified sandboxed numbers.
Sample use cases that can be built
While there are a large number of possibilities, here are a few sample workflows that you can build using this integration:
- Get SMS notifications on your phone number
- Send SMS reminders & alerts to your customers
- Send SMS and voice OTPs to verify your users
- Call conferences and other complex outbound call flows as you can specify the answer URL of your choice
- And many more!
A few more details
- There is a restriction by Microsoft on the number of API calls per connection that can be made using this connector. Currently, the limit is 100 API calls per connection with a renewal period of 60 seconds.
Report any feedback or problems with this integration by contacting the Plivo Support team.