- Integromat Integration
Here’s what you will need to start using Plivo Integromat integration:
You can use the following triggers to trigger your scenario on Integromat
- SMS Received INSTANT TRIGGER: Trigger gets activated instantly when a new SMS is received
- SMS Received: Trigger gets activated for every new SMS that is received
- Call Received INSTANT TRIGGER: Trigger gets activated instantly when there’s a new incoming call
- Call Received: Trigger gets activated for every new incoming call
- New Recording Added: Trigger gets activated for every new recording that is added to your account
You can perform the following actions on Integromat that are powered by Plivo
- Send SMS: Send SMS to any phone number
- Make call and speak text: Make a call to any phone number and speak specified text
- Make call and play audio: Make a call to any phone number and play an audio file
- Respond to incoming call: Respond to an incoming call by returning Plivo XML
Note: If you are using a Plivo trial account, you can send messages and make calls only to verified sandboxed numbers.
While there are a large number of possibilities, here are a few sample workflows that you can build using this integration:
- Get SMS notifications on your phone number
- Send SMS reminders & alerts to your customers
- Run a live SMS poll
- Send SMS and voice OTPs to verify your users
- Forward an incoming call to your personal phone number
- Build an IVRS that can take orders or check an order status
- And many more!
A few more details
- Instant triggers use webhooks internally are auto-assigned to the Plivo number you select while setting up the workflow. That means that any other Plivo Application that was assigned to that number previously will be removed.
- Also, if you need multiple numbers to trigger the same scenario on Integromat, just assign all those numbers to the Plivo Application that is auto-created by Integromat.
- You cannot have instant SMS and instant call setup simultaneously on a single Plivo number by default. However, you can achieve this by manually changing the webhook URLs - which is recommended only for advanced users.
Report any feedback or problems with this integration by contacting the Plivo Support team.